Grounds Crew/ General Laborer/Landscaping
Perform work assigned by the foreman, Assistant Director & Cemetery Director.
Looking for an energetic & self-motivated Individual with 2 yrs. experience operating commercial and small engine Landscaping equipment preferred.
Cemetery field operations include, but not limited to; safely operate large and small power equipment and tools while digging of burials, mowing, and weed waking of cemetery grounds, trimming and
planting of trees and shrubs, winter snow removal, performing general maintenance and cleaning of power equipment and vehicles.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations. Brings safety concerns to foreman.
- Responsible for the overall presentation and appearance of the cemetery, which includes mowing grass, pruning, planting and removal shrubs and trees, spring and fall leaf and flower cleanups, and
winter snow removal.
- Work individually or with team members to properly ensure the accuracy of interments, digging of graves and inurnments.
- Work respectfully with funeral directors and families during memorial services.
- Maintain safe and clean shop and breakroom areas.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, landscaping experience preferred.
- Normal hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am - 4:00pm with occasional Saturday hours 8:00am - 12Noon.
- Full benefit package